Windows

Window Time supplies and installs the following styles of windows

Vertical Slider

(or Single Hung)

Horizontal

Slider

Casement

Picture

Awning

Our windows are available in a wide array of configurations with many different glass and grill options available. Specialty windows are also available in different shapes like rakes, octagons and half rounds.

GLASS uPGrades

Choose from double-glazed or triple-glazed windows from Window Time. Keep in mind that our Ply Gem windows are available with energy saving options. We primarily offer our customers the Sol-R® 1 Gain 178™ or the Sol-R® 1 Shield 366™ as up-charges.

 

Optional glazings available through from Ply Gem.

MEETING EGRESS CODES

Basements & Bedrooms

Bedroom windows need to meet the egress guidelines set by the government. These windows must provide an unobstructed opening of not less than 0.35 m² in an area with no dimension less than 380 mm. Download the applicable portion of the Alberta Building Code (includes diagrams).

Casements and sliders are your best choice for meeting egress standards. In a few situations, Window Time can install a hopper or in-swing awning window or an escape window which will meet egress standards as long as the minimum size requirements are met.

We Cut to Meet Egress Guidelines
If your rough opening is not big enough to meet the required egress standards, Window Time can cut in a window that is big enough. If this window is in a cement basement, Window Time works closely with a cutting and coring company to meet the egress guidelines.

OUR TRUSTED WINDOW SUPPLIER

Install only the best windows in your home with Lethbridge’s Window Time Ltd. We partner with some of the industry’s leading manufacturers and provide you with a wealth of options to meet your exact taste. We feature energy efficient products that not only look great but also make sense for those harsh southern Alberta winters.

ply-gem.jpg

Payment

A 25% deposit is due before your windows or doors can be ordered. An invoice for the remaining 75% will be issued upon completion of work. Payment is due in full at this time. Window Time is unable to accept credit cards. Cash, cheque or bank draft is accepted.

GET IN TOUCH

Book your no obligation window quote today

403-394-3434

  • White Facebook Icon

Find us on Facebook

Window Time Ltd. © 2018

1-403-394-3434   |   info@windowtime.ca

  • Facebook Black Round